Is a plant diet food for healthy aging ?
Plant-based diets are wonderful at any age. They are good for your waistline and provide you with ample vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. There is only one concern when eating a plant-based diet, and that is that you are getting enough protein. Essential proteins are proteins that cannot be produced by your body. Most complete essential proteins are only found in meat products. While plants may have a portion of a complete protein typically on their own, they do not have the entire protein chain. So when eating a plant-based diet, you need to make sure to eat certain foods.
Plant-based complete proteins:
- Beans and rice
- Ezekiel bread
- Hummus and pita
- Spirulina with grains or nuts
Assuming that you get your dietary allowance of protein, there is no reason not to enjoy a plant-based diet.
Can i reduce wrinkles with a good diet?
We recommend many foods to help you reduce wrinkles. Here is a list
of everything to keep your face looking younger.
- Eat more cold water fish for omega-3 fatty acids
- Eat more fruits and vegetables high in vitamin C that promotes collagen production
- Eat more protein that promotes collagen production
- Drink hot cocoa or eat at least 60% cacao chocolate that’s key antioxidants have anti-aging properties for the skin
There is no need to spend money at the pharmacy. In herbal teas, sprinkle on the dishes, and sometimes in capsules, the plants help us to remain long in good health. Discover the best anti-aging plants :