For soap :
- 16 ounces white glycerin soap base
- 12 drops cosmic color canary yellow
- 10 drops cosmic color red
- 1 teaspoon apricot freesia fragrance oil
For creamy topping :
- 4 ounces white glycerin soap base
- 1/4 teaspoon apricot freesia fragrance oil
- 1 shake of super sparkle gold dust
- Melt Soap base in a double boiler. Once soap base had melted, add in the colors and fragrance oil.
- Pour into a muffin tin and leave to harden. Remove hardened soap from tin.
- For topping : melt soap base and add a shake of sparkle gold dust
- Use an electric mixer to mix until thick and bubbly.
- Spray hardened soap with rubbing alcohol and spread the topping on top while leaving some to run over.
- Complete by topping with a dash of sparkle dust if desired.