- 4oz. clear, unscented glycerine soap
- 1 teaspoon liquid glycerine
- 1 tablespoon liquid soap
- 1/2 teaspoon apple fragrance oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 drops red food color
- Melt soap in a glass cup in the microwave or in a small pan over low heat.
- Stir in liquid Soap and glycerine gently. Add the fragrance oil, cinnamon and color.
- Stir and let mixture stay for a couple of minutes, just enough to start thickening so that when you stir again the cinnamon will become evenly distributed.
- Pour into molds and leave to set completely in or out freezer.
- Store in cellophane candy bags or in plastic wraps.